Total time required: 15-20 Mins.
Taste good with green pudina/coriander chutney.
Taste great with Curd.
- 2 boiled Potatoes
- 1 medium size chopped Onion .
- 1 inch of chopped Ginger .
- 1 - 2 chopped green Chilies.
- 1/2 tea spoon Red Chili powder.
- 1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- Coriander leaves finely chopped .
- some Salt.
- some cooking oil/ghee/Butter
- For the outer cover make dough out of whole-wheat flour.
- While making dough you can add a pinch of salt but its optional.
- In a pan add some mustard seeds.Then add onion,ginger,green chilles and fry them till they turn light pink.
- Add mashed potatoes to the masala.
- Fry them a bit ,Then add chille powder and a pinch of turmeric powder .
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add coriander leaves to the mashed potatoes masala.
- Keep it aside for getting cool.
- Now roll out small balls out of the dough.
- Put some stuffing mixture in the center.
- Draw the edges towards the center to cover the mixture.
- Press the resulting dough gently and dust it with flour. Flatten to the size of roti.
- keep it on a pan.Pan must be pre-heated
- After some time reverse the paratha. Do it when golden brown patches appear on first side.
- Add little oil and then flip again.
- Add oil drops on other side also. Cook till both side get nicely cooked.
- Can add some butter on top of it.
Tip:Can add green peas with potatoes for filling but its again depends on the taste.